All crowns are 5 mm. and fits most adults and children.
PROTECTING YOUR JEWELRY + CROWNS
GOLD FILLED / STERLING SILVER
To maintain the beauty and quality of your Gold Filled or Sterling Silver jewelry, regularly clean and polish pieces with an untreated cloth (included with your purchase) or mild soapy water to keep it shiny and new. With proper care, these pieces will not tarnish or fade.
PLATED / COPPER / BRASS
To protect your Gold Plated, Copper and Brass Jewelry items, avoid wearing your jewelry when:
• Playing sports
• Using hair products
• Applying makeup or lotion
• Using heavy detergents or cleaning agents
• To clean your jewelry, gently wipe with a soft jewelry cloth (included with all jewelry orders)
• Always wear the provided earring backs to prevent loss.
• Only store like-items together (all gold plated together, all gold filled, etc)
• Do not expose to excessive heat or cold
• Store in a dry, safe area. TIP: individual resealable plastic bags work great. For necklaces, leave just the clasp sticking out through the seal at the top to keep your necklace tangle free.
• To keep raw brass items looking brand new, use a polishing cloth and a brass cleaner such as Brasso.
A clear protective coating is layered over each jewelry piece for additional shine and protection.
CROWNS / HEADBANDS
While our crowns and headbands are made to be durable, shells and crystals are delicate and need to be handled with care. When not in use, we recommend storing it in the eco-friendly gift box included with your purchase.